Mahindra First Choice Wheels to journey from Delhi to London
Mahindra First Choice Wheels Ltd. – USPs
- India’s No.1 multi-brand certified used car company, Mahindra First Choice Wheels Ltd. (MFCWL www.mahindrafirstchoice.com), has a network of 520+ Franchise outlets spread across 240+ towns in the country which includes metros, mini metros and smaller towns. Used car sales for the company have grown at a CAGR of 35% over the last 5 years. The cumulative retail footprint under the Mahindra First Choice brand is in excess of 8.5 lakh square feet
- The company has created a unique franchisee driven business model and is on a mission to transform the way used cars are retailed in the country. It’s also the winner of the prestigious Franchisor of the year award in the Automotive business category by Franchisee India and the Mint Strategy award in 2015
- MFCWL’s mission is to help consumers find, buy and own a used car with confidence. Its strong brand is supported by industry leading certification and warranty products
- Market leader in the online wholesale auction space, having sold over 2,25,000 vehicles through the eDiig auction platform (www.ediig.com)
- Created India’s first organized third party vehicle inspection product Autoinspekt (www.autoinspekt.com). Launched in June 2013, over 2,00,000 inspections have been conducted for vehicles in all categories – passenger cars, commercial vehicles, tractors and two wheelers
- Created India’s first organized third party vehicle inspection product Autoinspekt (www.autoinspekt.com). Launched in June 2013, over 1,50,000 inspections have been conducted for vehicles in all categories – passenger cars, commercial vehicles, tractors and two wheelers
- MFCWL has recently launched India’s first and only analytically driven used vehicle pricing guide, Indian Blue Book – IBB (www.indianbluebook.com) which has fast become the industry standard for used car pricing. Enhancing the model, the company has also launched a used tractor pricing guide IBBTractor (www.ibbtractor.com). Additionally, to enable users to assess vehicle residuals, the company has also launched a residual estimator IBBResiduals (www.ibbresiduals.com)
July 23, 2015, New Delhi: Mahindra First Choice Wheels Ltd. (MFCWL), India’s No. 1 multi-brand certified used car company, has thrown its might behind a three woman team of drivers which has embarked on an epic drive from Delhi to London. Nidhi Tiwari, Rashmi Koppar and Soumya Goyal of Women Beyond Boundaries will make the 55 day journey in a certified used Scorpio from Mahindra First Choice Wheels.
About Women Beyond Boundaries
Women Beyond Boundaries is a unique concept which brings together the thrill of driving with the passion of social initiative. Helmed by Nidhi Tiwari, Rashmi Koppar and Soumya Goyal, it seeks to empower and enable a greater number of women to occupy the long distance/off road driving space. It will train, design and assist women r towards this endeavour.
The vehicle chosen for this drive, a Mahindra Scorpio, was refurbished and made expedition ready by the MFCWL team. It also underwent the mandatory 118 point certification process which every certified MFCWL vehicle has to pass before being deemed road worthy.
The expedtion, which was flagged off from the Major Dhyanchand Stadium in New Delhi on July 23, was recognized and supported by the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports, Government of India. Shri. Anantkumar, Union Minister of Chemicals and Fertilizers flagged off the drive and the event was presided over by Shri. Sarbananda Sonowal, Union Minister of State – Independent Charge for Sports and Youth Affairs.
The Scorpio from Mahindra First Choice Wheels will travel 15000 kms through several countries including Myanmar, China, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Czech Republic, Germany, Belgium and France, with its journey culminating in London.
At Mahindra First Choice Wheels we believe in providing cost efficient, four wheel mobility solutions to aspirational Indians. We are delighted to support Women Beyond Boundaries in its quest for motoring history. Through this arduous expedition, our aim is to convey the message to people that certified used cars from MFCWL are safe, reliable and as capable as a new vehicle. We wish this intrepid all-ladies team the very best of luck and look forward to seeing our vehicle reach London, said Dr. Nagendra Palle, CEO & Managing Director, Mahindra First Choice Wheels Ltd.
Mahindra First Choice Wheels’ stringent checks and promise of quality has given us enough confidence in our car’s ability to complete the journey. Our thanks to the company for believing in us and our dream and I am sure we will do them proud when we finally drive the Scorpio into London, said Nidhi Tiwari.
From its humble beginnings in 2007 when its first franchisee outlet was established, MFCWL has achieved a dominant status in retailing of multi-brand used cars in the country. The company is driven by its mission to transform the way used cars are retailed and has made several innovations along the way.
The list of innovations include developing a unique franchisee based business model, selling certified multi-brand used cars under warranty and offering the most comprehensive warranty product available on used cars in the country.
About Mahindra First Choice Wheels
Mahindra First Choice Wheels Ltd. (MFCWL) (www.mahindrafirstchoice.com) is the country’s preferred used car mart and is India’s number one multi-brand certified used car player. The company plans to expand this number to 1000 outlets over the next three years. This implies that customers will soon be able to choose from a range of certified used cars throughout India, including the metros and tier-2 towns and cities. MFCWL closed F-14 with sales of 57,000 used cars, which is 30% growth over the last financial year. The company also provides value added services including but limited to third party inspections (www.autoinspekt.com) and pricing guides (www.indianbluebook.com)
The Mahindra Group focuses on enabling people to rise through solutions that power mobility, drive rural prosperity, enhance urban lifestyles and increase business efficiency.
A USD 16.9 billion multinational group based in Mumbai, India, Mahindra provides employment opportunities to over 200,000 people in over 100 countries. Mahindra operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position intractors,utility vehicles,information technology, financial services and vacation ownership. In addition, Mahindra enjoys a strong presence in theagribusiness, aerospace, components, consulting services, defence, energy, industrial equipment, logistics,real estate, retail, steel, commercial vehicles andtwo wheeler industries.
In 2014, Mahindra featured on the Forbes Global 2000, a comprehensive listing of the world’s largest, most powerful public companies, as measured by revenue, profit, assets and market value. The Mahindra Group also received the Financial Times Boldness in Business’ Award in the Emerging Markets’ category in 2013.
Visit us at www.mahindra.com
For further enquiries please contact:
General Manager, Group Communications
Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd.
Mahindra Towers, Worli,
Mumbai - 400018
Mobile:+91 98230 93000
Other Key Releases
From solar lamps and water jugs and even prosthetic limbs, 3D printing has the potential to drive positive change in the lives of people everywhere. The Mahindra Group has now designed and implemented a pilot project to bring its benefits to semi-urban and rural India.
2016 has gone down in history as Mahindra Racing's most successful Moto3™ World Championship campaign to date. Goals were achieved and surpassed, causing the bar to constantly raise as the season progressed.
Mahindra partners with IBM to develop cloud-based Block Chain application, one of the first projects of its kind in India outside of traditional banking.