Mahindra presents The New KUV100 NXT
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (M&M Ltd.), India’s leading SUV manufacturer, today unveiled its New KUV100 NXT.
Price starts at Rs 4.39 lakh (ex showroom Mumbai, for K2 variant), to be available across Mahindra dealerships pan India, with immediate effect
- New Bolder SUV Design including a new aggressive front grille with chrome inserts, new & more muscular dual-tone front and rear bumpers with silver skid plates, new sunglass inspired dual chamber headlamps and new & bigger 38.1 cm (15”) diamond cut 2 tone alloys.
- More Hi Tech Features such as the New 17.8 cm (7”) Touchscreen Infotainment System with GPS navigation, New Driver Information System with Voice Alerts, Mahindra BLUE SENSE® Technology and an Electronic Temperature Control Panel.
- New and More Premium, Plush interiors with a sporty black theme, piano black inserts, silver accents and new fabric upholstery.
- A More Refined & Pleasurable Driving Experience with a quieter engine & minimum in-cabin noise.
- ABS & dual airbags (K2+ onwards) made standard across the range emphasizing Mahindra’s commitment to safety
- Available in both gasoline and diesel options powered by the new mFalcon engines
- The KUV100 NXT will be available in 5 variants: K2 & K2+, K4+, K6+ and K8 with flexi 6 seater, in 8 attractive colours including dual tone options
- Manufactured at Mahindra’s world-class manufacturing facility in Chakan, Maharashtra.
October 10 2017, Mumbai: Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (M&M Ltd.), India’s leading SUV manufacturer, today unveiled its New KUV100 NXT. Packed With 40 new features and enhancements, the KUV100 NXT now boasts of a new and more aggressive SUV design, more hi tech features, more premium interiors, and a more refined & pleasurable driving experience. The KUV100 NXT will now be available in 5 variants, namely, K2 & K2+, K4+, K6+ and K8 in both petrol & diesel with 5 & 6 seater options.
The KUV100 NXT will start at Rs. 4.39 lakh (ex-showroom Mumbai) for the K2 variant.
Speaking at the launch of the Next Generation KUV100 NXT, Dr Pawan Goenka, Managing Director, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd mentioned, “The KUV100 created a new category with an SUV in the price segment of Rs. 4.5 – Rs. 7.5 lakh. We have always been a listening organisation and in line with that, we have managed to successfully launch the New KUV100 within 21 months. With its unique proposition, I firmly believe that the KUV100 NXT will reaffirm our customers’ faith in Mahindra’s abilities to create class leading products”
Rajan Wadhera, President, Automotive Sector, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd, said, “We are happy to present the New KUV100 NXT. Today’s evolving customer aspirations demand more in terms of premiumness, style and hi-tech features and the KUV100 NXT is a true reflection of that. Given that the growth in the UV segment has been primarily driven by the compact SUVs, I am confident that the KUV100 NXT will resonate well with its buyers, both first time car buyers as well as upgraders”.
Launched in January 2016, the KUV100 created a new SUV segment. The New KUV100 NXT is now all set to reach newer heights. The new exterior styling in the KUV100 NXT has further enhanced its aggressive SUV design and bold SUV stance with new front grille, new bumpers with flared wheel arches and cladding for the macho look. In addition it offers more style quotient with new 15” diamond cut alloys and powered ORVMs with turn indicators. The KUV100 NXT is now loaded with more hi-tech features such as the 7” touchscreen with navigation, Electronic Temperature Control Panel, electrically foldable ORVMs and parking sensors. To add to the overall experience, the New KUV100 NXT offers a quieter & more refined peppy drive.Further the sporty black interiors, plush new fabric upholstery, amongst other new additions enhance the premium feel in the interior.
The New KUV100 NXT has a robust monocoque SUV construction and comes with standard ABS & dual airbags (K2+ onwards) for overall safety and peace of mind. It is the only vehicle in the price point which can seat 6 people comfortably with amazing space and comfort.
Customers can choose from both gasoline and diesel options - the mFALCON G80 is a 1.2L, MPFI and dual VVT petrol engine that delivers 61kW (82bhp) power and 115Nm torque and the mFALCON D75 is a 1.2L turbo-charged, diesel engine with CRDI technology that delivers 57.4kW (77bhp) power and 190Nm torque.
The New KUV100 NXT comes with First in Segment flexi 6 & 5 seater options with a flat floor enabling ample legroom and headroom for 6 adults. It also offers innovative storage spaces like front & rear armrest with cupholders, cooled glove box, underfloor & underseat storage and boot space of 243 litres (expandable to 473 L with flat floor).
The New KUV100 NXT will be available in 8 attractive colours of Fiery Orange, Flamboyant Red, Pearl White, Dazzling Silver, Designer Grey, Midnight Black and the 2 Dual Tone options of Flamboyant Red with Metallic Black and Dazzling Silver with Metallic Black
New features & key enhancements in the New KUV100 NXT
Enhanced Style & SUV stance with:
1. New aggressive front grille
2. New muscular front & rear bumpers with silver skid plates
3. New flared wheel arches with wheel cladding
4. New muscular body lines
5. New design tail-gate
6. New fog lamps with black bezel surrounds
7. New sunglass inspired dual chamber headlamps with LED DRLs
8. New 38.1 cm (15”) diamond cut dual tone alloys
9. New ORVMS with side-turn indicators
10. New integrated roof rails
11. New door & sill cladding
12. New double barrel clear lens tail lamps
13. New areodynamic spoiler with Aero corners
Advanced Techlogy Features:
1. New 17.8 cm (7”) touchscreen infotainment with USB, audio, image & video playback
2. New GPS navigation
3. New Electronic Temperature Control Panel
4. New Electrically foldable ORVMs with interegated turn indicators
5. New Electrically operatable tailgate latch
6. New Intellipark – reverse parking assist sensors
7. New Driver information system with voice alerts
8. Remote boot opening key
9. New Gear shift alerts
Engine changes: New engine mount technology for refined & pleasurable drive.
Premium & Plush Interiors:
1. New Sporty Black interiors
2. New seat fabric design & colour
3. Improved seat bolstering
4. New cluster Illumination
5. New centre console design
The Mahindra Group is a USD 19 billion federation of companies that enables people to rise through innovative mobility solutions, driving rural prosperity, enhancing urban living, nurturing new businesses and fostering communities. It has a leadership position in utility vehicles, information technology, financial services and vacation ownership in India and is the world’s largest tractor company, by volume. It also enjoys a strong presence in agribusiness, components, commercial vehicles, consulting services, energy, industrial equipment, logistics, real estate, steel, aerospace, defence and two wheelers. Headquartered in India, Mahindra employs over 200,000 people across 100 countries.
Learn more about Mahindra on www.mahindra.com / Twitter and Facebook: @MahindraRise
Media contact information:
Vice President (Communications)
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
Office Direct Line – + 91 22 28468510
Office Email Address – email@example.com
Other Key Releases
From solar lamps and water jugs and even prosthetic limbs, 3D printing has the potential to drive positive change in the lives of people everywhere. The Mahindra Group has now designed and implemented a pilot project to bring its benefits to semi-urban and rural India.
2016 has gone down in history as Mahindra Racing's most successful Moto3™ World Championship campaign to date. Goals were achieved and surpassed, causing the bar to constantly raise as the season progressed.
Mahindra partners with IBM to develop cloud-based Block Chain application, one of the first projects of its kind in India outside of traditional banking.