- Automobili Pininfarina Test and Development Driver Nick Heidfeld has completed a comprehensive assessment of the production-intent Battista, ahead of client deliveries in 2022
- Heidfeld has brought his motorsport and EV pedigree to Italy’s most powerful production vehicle ever, working with Automobili Pininfarina engineers to create a truly unique hyper GT
- Heidfeld experienced the Battista on the road and track in Italy in production-intent form, accompanied by its emotive soundscape for the first time
- Battista performance data
- Mahindra Racing walk away with a race win, and both cars in the points.
- Felix Rosenqvist storms to a brilliant race after win after overtaking a charging Sebastin Buemi (Renault) with just 4 laps to go.
- Nick Heidfeld gains 10 positions to cross the line 8th, and is classified 7th after Maro Engel in front of him receives a penalty for colliding into him.
MARRAKESH – The Marrakesh ePrix event, the second to be held on the challenging Circuit International Automobile Moulay El Hassan in Marra